About the North Carolina All-State Choral Festival
- To give outstanding students from high school choral music programs a chance to participate with other students of like ability in a highly selected group
- To give these students an opportunity to work with outstanding choral directors
- The Choral Director of each student participating in Senior High Choral Section activities must be a current member, in good standing, of the North Carolina Music Educators Association and the school must have participated in an NCMEA HS Choral MPA event at least once in two years prior to the All-State event with the exception of a new director or a new school.
- The choral member must be enrolled in a scheduled choral class which receives one unit of credit in the current school year
- Students, accompanied by their director or principal’s designee, must attend a district rehearsal to participate in the NC All-State Choral Festival
Registration for the North Carolina All-State Chorus.
Registrations will be accepted through the end of the day on September 12, 2013
Revise Existing Registration
To edit your registration before the closing date, please select your school and input your passcode to continue. If you haven't yet registered for the current year, you do not need a passcode. Simply select "begin registration" above.
For more information please contact the state coordinator, Jeremy Truhel at email@example.com.
For specific information concerning the SSA choir, please contact at .